Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®
The Arvigo® techniques were developed by Dr. Rosita Arvigo, N.D. based on her apprenticeship with the Maya healer Don Elijio Panti and her own education, training, and research as a naprapathic physician. Rosita's lifework, the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® help to restore the body to its natural balance by correcting the position of organs that have shifted and restrict the flow of blood, lymph, hormones, nerve function, and qi (energy).
The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® are offered as a supportive modality to enhance health and wellness, and are not meant as an entire approach to health care. If you have any serious medical conditions, please consult your health care provider first.
Practitioners of The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® report that many common health care symptoms are alleviated by these techniques. Organ functions are supported and enhanced.
This list contains the most common symptoms that may be improved by incorporating this holistic modality into ones health care.
- Displaced or prolapsed uterus and or bladder
- Painful menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Irregular menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Bladder or yeast infections
- Miscarriages, difficult pregnancies
- Peri menopause, menopausal symptoms
- PMS/Depression with menstruation
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Enhances Pregnancy, aids in labor and birthing
- Pelvic congestion, pain
- Early stages of prostate swelling
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Prostatitis (mild)
- Impotence, Erectile Dysfunction (depending on cause)
- Digestive Disorders
- Low energy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gastro Esophogeal Reflux (GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Chronic constipation
- Low Back ache
- Chronic indigestion or heartburn
- Restricted breathing due to tension
Each first session ideally includes teaching an abdominal self-care routine for best results. This is very grounding, empowering, and helps connect the client with their own ability for self-healing.
Karen really is amazing at what she does. She offers a peaceful environment, she really listens when I talk to her about my needs and she is very skilled. I had debilitating menstrual cramps but ever since I've received Arvigo Maya Abdominal Therapy and have been taught by Karen to perform the massage on myself, my cramps are gone. It was life-changing for me.